Have boyfriend kinda in love with big Irish dude

So I have this friend named Teddy. He's a big Irish guy that doesn't take shit and will beat the crap out of a mofo for simply threatening a woman. I've known him since I moved here and recently discovered I have feelings for him.

I blushingly stuttered out through voice chat that I liked him romantically despite having a boyfriend. He's currently cuddling me rn as I write this. (Damn heater of a dude) me squirming right now only makes me be hugged tighter to him. I am blushing because I'm not sure if he likes me or not back.

coughs awkwardly

I currently don't know what to do or how to escape him after confessing. Mostly because he produces heat like a fireplace.

Teddy if you see this. Please don't cuddle me with your arm trapping me on top of you. K thanks.



Submitted April 08, 2019 at 06:12AM

So I have this friend named Teddy. He's a big Irish guy that doesn't take shit and will beat the crap out of a mofo for simply threatening a woman. I've known him since I moved here and recently discovered I have feelings for him.I blushingly stuttered out through voice chat that I liked him romantically despite having a boyfriend. He's currently cuddling me rn as I write this. (Damn heater of a dude) me squirming right now only makes me be hugged tighter to him. I am blushing because I'm not sure if he likes me or not back.coughs awkwardlyI currently don't know what to do or how to escape him after confessing. Mostly because he produces heat like a fireplace.Teddy if you see this. Please don't cuddle me with your arm trapping me on top of you. K thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.