I’m a heartless robot :(

Anyone else feel like they develop feelings rarely, or if it happens, way too slow?

In my past two relationships my exes questioned the extent of my feelings for them, bc I’m not the type to fall hard & fast. And on another note, I can go on like 5 dates and not feel anything for any of them.

It makes me feel like a horrible person, and I just want to see if I’m alone or not on this?

I really do want that head-over-heels type of love but I’m scared I’m not capable...



Submitted April 08, 2019 at 05:26AM

Anyone else feel like they develop feelings rarely, or if it happens, way too slow?In my past two relationships my exes questioned the extent of my feelings for them, bc I’m not the type to fall hard & fast. And on another note, I can go on like 5 dates and not feel anything for any of them.It makes me feel like a horrible person, and I just want to see if I’m alone or not on this?I really do want that head-over-heels type of love but I’m scared I’m not capable...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.