Three dates and I’m very into him

I’ve had three dates with a great guy. He is the first guy I was able to actually like since my breakup 9 months ago. All three dates were great but I think the third date may have ended weirdly because of me. I don’t know if I messed up.

The guy I’m dating isn’t much of a texter so that’s making it hard to see if he lost interest or not. I contacted him two days after our third date and we talked fine. I reached out again a few days later. He seems like he’s fine.

I am broken from my last relationship. I have a huge fear of rejection, I can’t believe when someone actually puts effort into hanging out (I always had to beg my ex to do things and a lot of times he would turn me down). It’s wonderful but I feel like my insecurities come out and then I act weird or say weird things.

I really like this guy and I want it to work. In 5 days I have been the only one to reach out.

I’m really scared to fall for someone. I miss having a relationship and I’m nervous I’ll scare someone away because I like attention and want to spend time with them.

How soon are you able to see if someone is into you? How much contact, or lack of contact, determines the person’s interest in you?

Any advice for dating in your 30s. I’m early 30s and the guy is mid 30s.



Submitted April 08, 2019 at 03:07AM

I’ve had three dates with a great guy. He is the first guy I was able to actually like since my breakup 9 months ago. All three dates were great but I think the third date may have ended weirdly because of me. I don’t know if I messed up.The guy I’m dating isn’t much of a texter so that’s making it hard to see if he lost interest or not. I contacted him two days after our third date and we talked fine. I reached out again a few days later. He seems like he’s fine.I am broken from my last relationship. I have a huge fear of rejection, I can’t believe when someone actually puts effort into hanging out (I always had to beg my ex to do things and a lot of times he would turn me down). It’s wonderful but I feel like my insecurities come out and then I act weird or say weird things.I really like this guy and I want it to work. In 5 days I have been the only one to reach out.I’m really scared to fall for someone. I miss having a relationship and I’m nervous I’ll scare someone away because I like attention and want to spend time with them.How soon are you able to see if someone is into you? How much contact, or lack of contact, determines the person’s interest in you?Any advice for dating in your 30s. I’m early 30s and the guy is mid 30s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.