sacred masturbation and the art of dating yourself

(31/F)

I'm in between heartbreaks at the moment, feeling prepared for my next one (lol). I've spent the last two years celibate and not attracting aaaaanyone, and I know surely that has been due to self-preservation as I healed from my last couple of relationships. I've spent this time going deep into self-love instead. My libido was all but gone during this time.

 Until March of this year. I've only been practicing sacred masturbation for less than a month and I have already noticed significant emotional, spiritual, and physical shifts within myself. 

Our genitals will store all of the trauma we have experienced regarding our sexuality and lovability unless we consciously take the time to explore, process, and surrender to the blockages we have. Every sexual partner, consensual or not, all the societal and personal sex shaming or body shaming, have impacted our being and then often we internalize that trauma and store it somewhere in the body. Often memories that surface to the mind can be an indicator of what one must let go of. Recognizing that those memories are there for us to use as tools to go deeply inward to locate where they lay dormant is a key to healing our past traumas and therefore really fully being able to receive a lover who is healthy for us.

I really wasn't aware of how much trauma was held in my pussy, my breasts, my belly and womb, until I started touching myself very intentionally, caressing, stroking, prodding, coaxing all of my parts every day for 40 minutes to an hour for the past 21 days. The emotional release happened very quickly. Tears, laughter, memories, pain, ecstasy. I let myself ride the emotional wave of sadness and heartbreak, and each time I lay with myself and love myself more and more has been revealed to me.

There is a lot to let go of, but my libido is back in full bloom and it is feeling amazing. I can actually feel and utilize my sexual creative power and so it is no surprise that I am turning heads again and beginning to attract people to me. 

I share this only to perhaps inspire someone else to explore the sacredness of self-love, and how the way we touch ourselves can be the path of awakening to our sacred sexuality and therefore our ability to attract and maintain healthy partnership. 

I have resources if you're curious, but just googling 'sacred masturbation' is a great start. 

Enjoy your self, love your self, take the time to date your self. We are all loveable, we are all sexual creatures, and we all deserve to have passionate and vulnerable relationships.



Submitted April 06, 2019 at 05:53PM

(31/F)I'm in between heartbreaks at the moment, feeling prepared for my next one (lol). I've spent the last two years celibate and not attracting aaaaanyone, and I know surely that has been due to self-preservation as I healed from my last couple of relationships. I've spent this time going deep into self-love instead. My libido was all but gone during this time. Until March of this year. I've only been practicing sacred masturbation for less than a month and I have already noticed significant emotional, spiritual, and physical shifts within myself. Our genitals will store all of the trauma we have experienced regarding our sexuality and lovability unless we consciously take the time to explore, process, and surrender to the blockages we have. Every sexual partner, consensual or not, all the societal and personal sex shaming or body shaming, have impacted our being and then often we internalize that trauma and store it somewhere in the body. Often memories that surface to the mind can be an indicator of what one must let go of. Recognizing that those memories are there for us to use as tools to go deeply inward to locate where they lay dormant is a key to healing our past traumas and therefore really fully being able to receive a lover who is healthy for us.I really wasn't aware of how much trauma was held in my pussy, my breasts, my belly and womb, until I started touching myself very intentionally, caressing, stroking, prodding, coaxing all of my parts every day for 40 minutes to an hour for the past 21 days. The emotional release happened very quickly. Tears, laughter, memories, pain, ecstasy. I let myself ride the emotional wave of sadness and heartbreak, and each time I lay with myself and love myself more and more has been revealed to me.There is a lot to let go of, but my libido is back in full bloom and it is feeling amazing. I can actually feel and utilize my sexual creative power and so it is no surprise that I am turning heads again and beginning to attract people to me. I share this only to perhaps inspire someone else to explore the sacredness of self-love, and how the way we touch ourselves can be the path of awakening to our sacred sexuality and therefore our ability to attract and maintain healthy partnership. I have resources if you're curious, but just googling 'sacred masturbation' is a great start. Enjoy your self, love your self, take the time to date your self. We are all loveable, we are all sexual creatures, and we all deserve to have passionate and vulnerable relationships.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.