I don't like my girlfriend anymore

Let me start of with some information about me.Im 14 and my girlfriend is 14 too.If you are going to say something like you are too young and immature for this please save your time and don't do it i am sick of listening to this.

So I(14) don't like my girlfriend(14) anymore, and her friend(13) likes her.And i like a friend(13) of my girlfriend.What should i do?(I know it sounds like a soap opera but i need your help.



Submitted April 07, 2019 at 07:07AM

Let me start of with some information about me.Im 14 and my girlfriend is 14 too.If you are going to say something like you are too young and immature for this please save your time and don't do it i am sick of listening to this.So I(14) don't like my girlfriend(14) anymore, and her friend(13) likes her.And i like a friend(13) of my girlfriend.What should i do?(I know it sounds like a soap opera but i need your help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.