A start to our love

You, my beautiful boy had once looked on with interest... alone with your tender crush. I heard your bashful confessions of lonely nights with only my thought to keep you company and I ate it right up. Your longing fueled mine and now as I am by your side I look upon you with confidence that I had never had in another person.

I know in my hearts of hearts that you are trying your best for the both of us. Since the short time we have been togeather, we have faced trial after trial and you continued on through sweat and tears to keep us safe and togeather.

I see the love in your smile. I see it when your eyes scrunch up. I can see it in the way your heart breaks when we argue.

I see the love in myself, the love for you and your safety. You're the one I want to hold and protect and touch and dream with.

I see so much in us togeather. The potential we hold with our respective strengths and weaknesses put togeather makes me feel like we'll be invincible. Like nothing can tear us apart.

There you are in my dreams with the warm sun looking down bellow at me, I strip to my sheets and spread my legs, waiting in anticipation to whine and squirm from the pleasure you pump into me.

Teasing slicks my skin and labors my breaths. Blankets shift under my grip and I grind my hips. My body is tight for you as it takes you over and over again.

As we colapse into our sticky messy love once more, I know your arms are the only home for me.



Submitted April 06, 2019 at 09:38PM

You, my beautiful boy had once looked on with interest... alone with your tender crush. I heard your bashful confessions of lonely nights with only my thought to keep you company and I ate it right up. Your longing fueled mine and now as I am by your side I look upon you with confidence that I had never had in another person.I know in my hearts of hearts that you are trying your best for the both of us. Since the short time we have been togeather, we have faced trial after trial and you continued on through sweat and tears to keep us safe and togeather.I see the love in your smile. I see it when your eyes scrunch up. I can see it in the way your heart breaks when we argue.I see the love in myself, the love for you and your safety. You're the one I want to hold and protect and touch and dream with.I see so much in us togeather. The potential we hold with our respective strengths and weaknesses put togeather makes me feel like we'll be invincible. Like nothing can tear us apart.There you are in my dreams with the warm sun looking down bellow at me, I strip to my sheets and spread my legs, waiting in anticipation to whine and squirm from the pleasure you pump into me.Teasing slicks my skin and labors my breaths. Blankets shift under my grip and I grind my hips. My body is tight for you as it takes you over and over again.As we colapse into our sticky messy love once more, I know your arms are the only home for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.