How do you move on, after being ghosted by someone you were with for years?

tl;dr -- I was "ghosted" by my boyfriend after years of being in a relationship. How do I move on?

An argument led to him completely moving out the same day and cutting all communication a week later. There was no conversation or any sort of closure. There was hope of a discussion right before all ties were cut, but he didn't fall through with it and stopped any sort of speaking that day.

I don't know how to pick myself up after this and move on. I still deeply care and love this man, and find myself not even able to go home at night because I know I'll have to sleep in our bed, alone.

I've been in long relationships since high school and this is my first major breakup, as someone in their mid twenties, and I don't know the best route to take, to get out of this depressing obsessed with my ex funk..

Any help, or advice, would be great.



Submitted April 07, 2019 at 05:47AM

tl;dr -- I was "ghosted" by my boyfriend after years of being in a relationship. How do I move on?An argument led to him completely moving out the same day and cutting all communication a week later. There was no conversation or any sort of closure. There was hope of a discussion right before all ties were cut, but he didn't fall through with it and stopped any sort of speaking that day.I don't know how to pick myself up after this and move on. I still deeply care and love this man, and find myself not even able to go home at night because I know I'll have to sleep in our bed, alone.I've been in long relationships since high school and this is my first major breakup, as someone in their mid twenties, and I don't know the best route to take, to get out of this depressing obsessed with my ex funk..Any help, or advice, would be great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.