Does anyone feel that bumble auto filters you into lower categories after a certain time? And very low quality contacts...

When I first started bumble, I was able to attain one date a week. I wasn't very picky at the time but I soon noticed the interest started falling off the map.

this lasted for about three weeks and on the fourth week it almost felt like I was somehow being Auto filtered. I did delete my account and restart it and that may have something to do with it. Nowadays it just sits there collecting dust and I wonder if this has something to do with maybe some built-in algorithm.

I don't want to sound disrespectful or condescending towards my matches or people who are contacting me I've also noticed and it has probably everything to do with my looks, but all that are contacting me are about a 1,2,3/10 Max in my attraction levels. People that I'm not excited to ever go on a date with nor would I ever be.

Just curious about anyone's thoughts on this.



Submitted April 07, 2019 at 06:27AM

When I first started bumble, I was able to attain one date a week. I wasn't very picky at the time but I soon noticed the interest started falling off the map.this lasted for about three weeks and on the fourth week it almost felt like I was somehow being Auto filtered. I did delete my account and restart it and that may have something to do with it. Nowadays it just sits there collecting dust and I wonder if this has something to do with maybe some built-in algorithm.I don't want to sound disrespectful or condescending towards my matches or people who are contacting me I've also noticed and it has probably everything to do with my looks, but all that are contacting me are about a 1,2,3/10 Max in my attraction levels. People that I'm not excited to ever go on a date with nor would I ever be.Just curious about anyone's thoughts on this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.