Did she do this because shes with her friends or is she purposely avoiding me ?

I (20m) have been talking to this girl (18f) for a little over a week.

A few days ago we made plans to meet up tonight but about an hour before we were supposed to meet up she asked to reschedule because her friend invited her to last-minute birthday plans.

I replied "ok i understand its cool" and we rescheduled to meet up next week. Then i proceeded to tell her that id talk to her tomorrow because i was going to a bar with friends tonight . After some texts it ended up we were both going to the same bar and we agreed we should meet up. However once she got to the bar she immediately hopped up on the dj stage with her friends and started dancing (only females are allowed on) so i walked up and said hi to her and asked her to come down and talk.

She waved back to me but then turned around and started dancing with her friends again so i waited about 30 seconds and then walked away. About 5 minutes later she got down from the stage with her friends and walked out of the bar and I got a text from her that she said she was leaving which i replied "damn ok I was trying to talk to you " .

On her snapchat story i saw she went to another bar after. I'm just very confused and laying in bed trying to make sense of the whole situation. I feel like she's interested in me because she wanted to reschedule our date and she also bought up she should meet up at the bar but at the same time i feel like i was ignored and disrespected.

I'm sure I'll wake up to a text from her tomorrow that will clear things up but for now i felt a need to type this out to outlet my emotions. Open to any opinions and personal experience similar to my situations. Thank you and have a good night or morning.



Submitted April 07, 2019 at 06:59AM

I (20m) have been talking to this girl (18f) for a little over a week.A few days ago we made plans to meet up tonight but about an hour before we were supposed to meet up she asked to reschedule because her friend invited her to last-minute birthday plans.I replied "ok i understand its cool" and we rescheduled to meet up next week. Then i proceeded to tell her that id talk to her tomorrow because i was going to a bar with friends tonight . After some texts it ended up we were both going to the same bar and we agreed we should meet up. However once she got to the bar she immediately hopped up on the dj stage with her friends and started dancing (only females are allowed on) so i walked up and said hi to her and asked her to come down and talk.She waved back to me but then turned around and started dancing with her friends again so i waited about 30 seconds and then walked away. About 5 minutes later she got down from the stage with her friends and walked out of the bar and I got a text from her that she said she was leaving which i replied "damn ok I was trying to talk to you " .On her snapchat story i saw she went to another bar after. I'm just very confused and laying in bed trying to make sense of the whole situation. I feel like she's interested in me because she wanted to reschedule our date and she also bought up she should meet up at the bar but at the same time i feel like i was ignored and disrespected.I'm sure I'll wake up to a text from her tomorrow that will clear things up but for now i felt a need to type this out to outlet my emotions. Open to any opinions and personal experience similar to my situations. Thank you and have a good night or morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.