(38M )Had plans cancelled last minute again... Why do women do that?

This time we had been trying to find a time that might work for us for weeks. Talking about sex and getting together again, for literally 8 weeks. ( I have been dating other women as well) Last weekend we make plans for tonight.

But she go shitfaced last night, and cancelled on me. So I am left scrambling trying to find new plans to replace those...

And look I totally get that you can some times get caught up at a party and indulge to much. So your too fucked up for the plans you had the next day...

I texted her at 2, then with no reply at 4... again with no reply at 5. She finally replies... Thats when I found out she was too hungover to get together.

I responded by saying I was upset, but did not know how to say just how upset I was.

we talked a bit... at no point did she apologize for wasting my night. Or attempt to make new plans.

I have cut contact and deleted her contact info.

If you have plans with someone, either keep them. Or if something comes up, apologize profusely and try to make new ones. Unless you don't actually want to see that person again, and in that case fucking don't make plans in the first place.



Submitted April 07, 2019 at 02:10AM

This time we had been trying to find a time that might work for us for weeks. Talking about sex and getting together again, for literally 8 weeks. ( I have been dating other women as well) Last weekend we make plans for tonight.But she go shitfaced last night, and cancelled on me. So I am left scrambling trying to find new plans to replace those...And look I totally get that you can some times get caught up at a party and indulge to much. So your too fucked up for the plans you had the next day...I texted her at 2, then with no reply at 4... again with no reply at 5. She finally replies... Thats when I found out she was too hungover to get together.I responded by saying I was upset, but did not know how to say just how upset I was.we talked a bit... at no point did she apologize for wasting my night. Or attempt to make new plans.I have cut contact and deleted her contact info.If you have plans with someone, either keep them. Or if something comes up, apologize profusely and try to make new ones. Unless you don't actually want to see that person again, and in that case fucking don't make plans in the first place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.