my bf(19m) has been lying and cheating on me(18f) throughout the relationship

I've been extremely M.I.A on here, due to that fact that it's my junior year in High School and i've been slacking a lot on my work.

I'm behind on a lot of work and i'm slowing tryna make that work up. Which reduces my time on here, as well as my ability to continue my stories since a lot has been on my mind.

Basically, to cut this sob story short... I've come on here to seek some advice and different point of views of a current situation i'm in.

I've been dating this boy, for a year, who meant the word to me. We would see each other almost everyday and created this unbreakable bond, so i thought.

Of course, in relationships people argue and get upset with each other. Well, him and I got into an argument and decided to take a break; we agreed it would be good for the both of us.

During this break, i slipped up... in a way.

A mutual friend of mines introduced me to this boy who i met a few times but never actually had a conversation with.

One day he texted me on snap about this glitch on an app we both use and how to use it without paying (lmao sorry mom) and the conversation just went from there. (he flirted with me a lot and i did too but i never had bad intentions i just laughed at his jokes and accepted his compliments)

i was only been talking to this boy for 3 days exact, before my boyfriend found out and confronted me about it. He got so upset that i flirted with another boy via text and he made me feel like the worst person in the world. He was so hurt to the point that he cried to me (girl, like actually tears..i kid you not)

i kept apologizing and kept expressing how i messed up and it wasn't anything deeper than messages. he told me i had to gain his trust back all over again and put the relationship on pause.

of course, i respected it, it was my fault. i fought so hard for him! Did the absolute most to win my boyfriend back. & it worked.... sadly

him and I got back together last week after the whole texting situation, we haven't spoken in a 2 month.

I'm saying sadly because i posted a video of him and i on my snapchat & A female i know slide up on my video and asked how i knew him.

i told her that was my boyfriend of one year.

Yeah, you know where this story is going lol. He's a dog

He has been messing with another female since the beginning of our relationship. Going over to her house, fucking her, for a whole month. The same month we were together and going good.

then coming to hang out with me. I'm speechless.

and we just got back together just last week. I might be stupidly in love but i'd never tolerated disrespect especially this level of disrespect. it's disgusting.

He treated me like i was the worst human being when i flirted with someone over text outta boredom.

While he was doing worse.

he doesn't know that i know and i'm not gonna let this slide either. The relationship is over.

I just wanna know what to do at this point.

I wanna just block him and not even explain anything to him, let his curiosity eat him alive.

but i also want answers. why? why get so mad at me when you're doing worse? was the whole relationship fake? did you ever love me?

i need advice ... i'm a really private person i don't wanna speak to my friends about this cuz they know how good our relationship was going and this is just embarrassing.

TL;DR! my boyfriend had a female on the side while we were together and broke up with me when i flirted with another guy during our break.... even thou he’s been cheating on me



Submitted April 07, 2019 at 05:53AM

I've been extremely M.I.A on here, due to that fact that it's my junior year in High School and i've been slacking a lot on my work.I'm behind on a lot of work and i'm slowing tryna make that work up. Which reduces my time on here, as well as my ability to continue my stories since a lot has been on my mind.Basically, to cut this sob story short... I've come on here to seek some advice and different point of views of a current situation i'm in.I've been dating this boy, for a year, who meant the word to me. We would see each other almost everyday and created this unbreakable bond, so i thought.Of course, in relationships people argue and get upset with each other. Well, him and I got into an argument and decided to take a break; we agreed it would be good for the both of us.During this break, i slipped up... in a way.A mutual friend of mines introduced me to this boy who i met a few times but never actually had a conversation with.One day he texted me on snap about this glitch on an app we both use and how to use it without paying (lmao sorry mom) and the conversation just went from there. (he flirted with me a lot and i did too but i never had bad intentions i just laughed at his jokes and accepted his compliments)i was only been talking to this boy for 3 days exact, before my boyfriend found out and confronted me about it. He got so upset that i flirted with another boy via text and he made me feel like the worst person in the world. He was so hurt to the point that he cried to me (girl, like actually tears..i kid you not)i kept apologizing and kept expressing how i messed up and it wasn't anything deeper than messages. he told me i had to gain his trust back all over again and put the relationship on pause.of course, i respected it, it was my fault. i fought so hard for him! Did the absolute most to win my boyfriend back. & it worked.... sadlyhim and I got back together last week after the whole texting situation, we haven't spoken in a 2 month.I'm saying sadly because i posted a video of him and i on my snapchat & A female i know slide up on my video and asked how i knew him.i told her that was my boyfriend of one year.Yeah, you know where this story is going lol. He's a dogHe has been messing with another female since the beginning of our relationship. Going over to her house, fucking her, for a whole month. The same month we were together and going good.then coming to hang out with me. I'm speechless.and we just got back together just last week. I might be stupidly in love but i'd never tolerated disrespect especially this level of disrespect. it's disgusting.He treated me like i was the worst human being when i flirted with someone over text outta boredom.While he was doing worse.he doesn't know that i know and i'm not gonna let this slide either. The relationship is over.I just wanna know what to do at this point.I wanna just block him and not even explain anything to him, let his curiosity eat him alive.but i also want answers. why? why get so mad at me when you're doing worse? was the whole relationship fake? did you ever love me?i need advice ... i'm a really private person i don't wanna speak to my friends about this cuz they know how good our relationship was going and this is just embarrassing.TL;DR! my boyfriend had a female on the side while we were together and broke up with me when i flirted with another guy during our break.... even thou he’s been cheating on me

Comments

  1. What to do? Shut him out completely. That's it. There's no good reason to talk things through, not when he already lived by that double standard and had no trouble doing so. There are no answers which will satisfy, only the knowledge of what a hypocrite he's been. Call it a day with him and make a fresh start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one text, saying you know what he did and you don't want him in your life anymore. Tell someone about it, a friend you can trust. You should have support.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, im pretty sure you already know what you gotta do. I hope you heal. Finding out you getting cheated on must be devastating... all the best :).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Add Comments, Posts, Links... etc.

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.