I [M 22] think my girlfriend [F 19] is losing interest in me

Me and my girlfriend dated for 4 months after matching on bumble. We are in a official relationship for 3 months now and it has been a fun ride.

When we started dating we used to talk about anything and everything and we did not get bored with each other. It has became our thing to talk daily about random stuffs and daily happenings. Though last week, she stated that I bore her and we dont share any common interest, but she still loves me. I don't know what to do with that information.

Another thing that concerns me is our sexual compatibility. She used to be in fubu/fwb setups. Everytime she tells story from her past, it was her who initiated the sex. After our first time doing it, she never initiated. We had a talk about it, her reason was being tired, but when I am initiating at times she is not tired, she is still not into it.

What should I do? I had lots of talk with her, but was not able to get any solution or we are really not just compatible?

TL,DR: I think we are having compatibility issues, what should I do?



Submitted April 07, 2019 at 06:44AM

Me and my girlfriend dated for 4 months after matching on bumble. We are in a official relationship for 3 months now and it has been a fun ride.When we started dating we used to talk about anything and everything and we did not get bored with each other. It has became our thing to talk daily about random stuffs and daily happenings. Though last week, she stated that I bore her and we dont share any common interest, but she still loves me. I don't know what to do with that information.Another thing that concerns me is our sexual compatibility. She used to be in fubu/fwb setups. Everytime she tells story from her past, it was her who initiated the sex. After our first time doing it, she never initiated. We had a talk about it, her reason was being tired, but when I am initiating at times she is not tired, she is still not into it.What should I do? I had lots of talk with her, but was not able to get any solution or we are really not just compatible?TL,DR: I think we are having compatibility issues, what should I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.