I (19F) like this guy (21M) a lot and I really want to confess. But there are a ton of things preventing me from doing so.

First, he is the brother of my best friend (19F) and she hates him a lot. I’m afraid she’s hate me too once I admit I like her brother.

Second, my mom is preventing me from liking him because he has ADHD. I don’t care but my mom does and she has been getting mad at me and screaming at me because of it.

Lastly, I’m afraid that if we don’t work out, my friendship with my friend will become awkward and distant.

TL;DR: I like this guy but he is my bff’s most hated brother (so she might hate me) and my mom hates the fact that he has ADHD.



Submitted April 07, 2019 at 06:55AM

First, he is the brother of my best friend (19F) and she hates him a lot. I’m afraid she’s hate me too once I admit I like her brother.Second, my mom is preventing me from liking him because he has ADHD. I don’t care but my mom does and she has been getting mad at me and screaming at me because of it.Lastly, I’m afraid that if we don’t work out, my friendship with my friend will become awkward and distant.TL;DR: I like this guy but he is my bff’s most hated brother (so she might hate me) and my mom hates the fact that he has ADHD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.