First date tonight. I always just jumped into LTRs cus afraid of rejection and vulnerability. Found him on tinder. EgadT

He seems cool and smart. We also have the same sexual interests. I’m gonna play it as it lays. I have more a sense of self now so it won’t be earth-shattering if someone I hardly know is not interested.



Submitted April 06, 2019 at 09:27PM

He seems cool and smart. We also have the same sexual interests. I’m gonna play it as it lays. I have more a sense of self now so it won’t be earth-shattering if someone I hardly know is not interested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.