I dont understand dating

I(22M) just got off a date with a girl (22F). Everything went great for the both of us and i know its not just me since she was all over me, said multile times that she was happy that she came here and stayed 2 hours later than the time she told me she needed to go back home at.

Yet two days later, (today) after talking to her through text and calls occasionally she made plans during the day to meet me again but them just out of the blue she told me that she would like us to stop dating and she just ghosted.

Im not sad about it but more confused ? I thought thing were great and i was looking foward to meeting her again but she was really quick to block all communications.

Was i just used for physical needs ? I think its kinda hot tbh but also very wierd. I truly want something serious but i cant if people i date disapear after good dates, any tips on taking it slow ?

Tldr: my question is; how do i prevent myself from being used by woman for sex? (Oh the humanity) how do i take things slow?



Submitted April 07, 2019 at 05:39AM

I(22M) just got off a date with a girl (22F). Everything went great for the both of us and i know its not just me since she was all over me, said multile times that she was happy that she came here and stayed 2 hours later than the time she told me she needed to go back home at.Yet two days later, (today) after talking to her through text and calls occasionally she made plans during the day to meet me again but them just out of the blue she told me that she would like us to stop dating and she just ghosted.Im not sad about it but more confused ? I thought thing were great and i was looking foward to meeting her again but she was really quick to block all communications.Was i just used for physical needs ? I think its kinda hot tbh but also very wierd. I truly want something serious but i cant if people i date disapear after good dates, any tips on taking it slow ?Tldr: my question is; how do i prevent myself from being used by woman for sex? (Oh the humanity) how do i take things slow?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.