/u/Rowrowrowyour_boat on What's the moment you knew, definitively, that you were ace?

I was having a conversation with some friends just to realize that on multiple occasions a good acquaintance of ours had been hitting on me and I never picked up on it. and it wasn't the oh they're kind of discreet about it it was literally hand on my side, cuddling up against me and meanwhile I'm sitting there innocently thinking we're really close friends as there's a giant whoosh constantly going over my head. Rumor has it that woosh continues to this day very day and truth has it that I'm more aware but still oblivious as hell.





April 21, 2019 at 07:06AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.