Found out I[26F] won't be my sister's [22F] maid of honor

Today I found out I wouldn't be my sister's maid of honor and I'm devastated. She's my only sibling and we are close so I assumed I would be the MOH. I know it's hard decision but I'm not sure how to deal with that and I'm just upset about it. I literally bawled about it at Easter dinner today and had to excuse myself.

She said that she would have me and her friend who she had decided beforehand to both be MOH, but now I feel like she only is doing that because I get upset about it which almost makes it worse. I'm honestly pissed and just upset about the situation, I know it's her decision but I need some help with how to deal with this.

tl;dr : sister picked one of her friends to be MOH instead of me, her only sibling (we're close) and I honestly don't know how to handle it.



Submitted April 21, 2019 at 06:54AM

Today I found out I wouldn't be my sister's maid of honor and I'm devastated. She's my only sibling and we are close so I assumed I would be the MOH. I know it's hard decision but I'm not sure how to deal with that and I'm just upset about it. I literally bawled about it at Easter dinner today and had to excuse myself.She said that she would have me and her friend who she had decided beforehand to both be MOH, but now I feel like she only is doing that because I get upset about it which almost makes it worse. I'm honestly pissed and just upset about the situation, I know it's her decision but I need some help with how to deal with this.tl;dr : sister picked one of her friends to be MOH instead of me, her only sibling (we're close) and I honestly don't know how to handle it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.