I (31F) REALLY want to sleep with this guy (32M) after our first meetup, but I don’t want to seem to clingy. Help!

Hello! So, I’m new to OLD and I get anxious meeting new people, so I really feel like I don’t know what I’m doing and could use some advice.

Anyway, I have been texting with this guy for a few weeks. We met up today for the first time, and I think it went great. We hung out for several hours, and kept texting after I left.

I’m going to be honest, I really wanted to drag him to bed the whole time, and I haven’t stopped thinking about it. But we really didn’t have much physical contact, just lots of talking.

Would it be too forward for me to ask him over tonight? It was our first time meeting today so I don’t want to seem clingy or needy, I just really want to get laid.



Submitted April 20, 2019 at 08:27PM

Hello! So, I’m new to OLD and I get anxious meeting new people, so I really feel like I don’t know what I’m doing and could use some advice.Anyway, I have been texting with this guy for a few weeks. We met up today for the first time, and I think it went great. We hung out for several hours, and kept texting after I left.I’m going to be honest, I really wanted to drag him to bed the whole time, and I haven’t stopped thinking about it. But we really didn’t have much physical contact, just lots of talking.Would it be too forward for me to ask him over tonight? It was our first time meeting today so I don’t want to seem clingy or needy, I just really want to get laid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.