/u/autistic_moon on High libido Asexuals be like

Libido isn’t the same as a sexual orientation. Regardless, in my mind, if a medical condition, mental health condition, or just plain ol’ fluid sexuality makes you effectively asexual for any substantive period of time, I don’t see any reason why you can’t use the asexual label. There’s no ace police who will come arrest you if you decide 5 years from now that you’re a low libido pansexual instead of asexual, or whatever. You’re welcome here for however long you feel like staying!





April 21, 2019 at 06:49AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.