Not seeing eachother in a while...

Hello!

My 19F) boyfriend(20M) and I haven't seen eachother in a month now. We live in the same city and not that far away from eachother.

However whenever i ask him to go out he turns me down saying he is busy. We are both pretty busy people but I make time for him most of the times when we hang out. It seems to me that he makes time to hang out with other people from what he told me.

I asked him if i did something wrong and he just said "he doesnt have time right now". I am a very understanding and patient person so i respect that. However it has been a month and I really miss him. I feel like i cannot just sit here and wait for a couple more weeks like this. My exams are coming up soon and I will be busier than usual. Am i overreacting? am i being unreasonable here? Even my relatives asked me why I am not seeing him anymore and they are suspecting we broke up and i am concealing things.

I was thinking about texting a trusted friend of his and ask him if anything is going on with my boyfriend. Is that a bad idea?

tl;dr I havent seen my bf in a month and he keeps turning me down despite making time to be outside with other people.



Submitted April 21, 2019 at 07:00AM

Hello!My 19F) boyfriend(20M) and I haven't seen eachother in a month now. We live in the same city and not that far away from eachother.However whenever i ask him to go out he turns me down saying he is busy. We are both pretty busy people but I make time for him most of the times when we hang out. It seems to me that he makes time to hang out with other people from what he told me.I asked him if i did something wrong and he just said "he doesnt have time right now". I am a very understanding and patient person so i respect that. However it has been a month and I really miss him. I feel like i cannot just sit here and wait for a couple more weeks like this. My exams are coming up soon and I will be busier than usual. Am i overreacting? am i being unreasonable here? Even my relatives asked me why I am not seeing him anymore and they are suspecting we broke up and i am concealing things.I was thinking about texting a trusted friend of his and ask him if anything is going on with my boyfriend. Is that a bad idea?tl;dr I havent seen my bf in a month and he keeps turning me down despite making time to be outside with other people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.