/u/groul on What's the moment you knew, definitively, that you were ace?

When an acquaintance of mine was ogling at a girls arse, and I pondered inwardly "But poop comes from there".

Actually, I knew from the moment I understood what the term 'ace' actually meant. All my life I've never been attracted sexually or romantically in another human being. And in general I just find the human body and facial structures to be unappealing in an aesthetic sense, so when I understood that asexuality was a widely recognized thing, I knew the term fit for me.





April 21, 2019 at 06:17AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.