My [25m] GF [20f] and I have a sex dysfunction.

So my girlfriend was a virgin when we met but now she's become mostly acclimated to sex. We had to go a while working on her being able to "take more" and its gone well but it seems her body can't physically take more anymore without pain.

There's about 25% that she can't bear even with lube and it puts her in pain afterwards for hours to, the longest, days.

I take my time, don't go too deep, work with the amount she can handle, communicate, etc but I don't want her in pain, I want her to enjoy sex as much as me and enjoy "all" of me. Any suggestions and is it possible that she's reached her limit without pain or is there hope that one day she'll get used to it?

Serious answers please.

TL;DR I understand that vaginas come in different capacities/sizes just like penises do. I just want to know if maybe my girlfriend can learn to take more or are we kinda stuck at this 75% limit?



Submitted April 21, 2019 at 06:21AM

So my girlfriend was a virgin when we met but now she's become mostly acclimated to sex. We had to go a while working on her being able to "take more" and its gone well but it seems her body can't physically take more anymore without pain.There's about 25% that she can't bear even with lube and it puts her in pain afterwards for hours to, the longest, days.I take my time, don't go too deep, work with the amount she can handle, communicate, etc but I don't want her in pain, I want her to enjoy sex as much as me and enjoy "all" of me. Any suggestions and is it possible that she's reached her limit without pain or is there hope that one day she'll get used to it?Serious answers please.TL;DR I understand that vaginas come in different capacities/sizes just like penises do. I just want to know if maybe my girlfriend can learn to take more or are we kinda stuck at this 75% limit?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.