Vacation for second date

Hi guys,

recently went on a solid first date with a guy 10 day back. We ended up sleeping together on the first date and in the morning asked when he could see me again. A week after our date he invites me to a beach house with several of his friends for 2-3 days.

I'm pretty spontaneous and have in past have had guy into me to the point where they want me to fly out to see them, text/call everyday after one date - not as a fling, but as a potential girlfriend (just for context). however with this one I'm actually nervous because I quite like him, he didn't call/text everyday after our date and I'm trying to get a male perspective. thanks!



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 11:23PM

Hi guys,recently went on a solid first date with a guy 10 day back. We ended up sleeping together on the first date and in the morning asked when he could see me again. A week after our date he invites me to a beach house with several of his friends for 2-3 days.​I'm pretty spontaneous and have in past have had guy into me to the point where they want me to fly out to see them, text/call everyday after one date - not as a fling, but as a potential girlfriend (just for context). however with this one I'm actually nervous because I quite like him, he didn't call/text everyday after our date and I'm trying to get a male perspective. thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.