OLD - Going from matching to dating

Looking for advice or suggestions

35M here getting matches, having fun conversations and struggling to get to the dating stage.

Some times they go silent when I suggest a time and place to meet. Some times they show excitement about meeting and then go silent when it is time to actually meet.

My schedule makes things challenging. I work every other weekend. I work till 8pm 2-3 evenings a week. I play soccer, volleyball, or other activities 2-3 evenings a week. I would give up a night of volleyball or soccer for a fun date night.

It feels like so much time and energy is wasted in jokes, clever messages, and communicating with matches that have no interest in meeting.

What advice or suggestions do you have to help matches and conversations to lead to meet ups or dates?



Submitted May 30, 2019 at 04:06AM

Looking for advice or suggestions35M here getting matches, having fun conversations and struggling to get to the dating stage.Some times they go silent when I suggest a time and place to meet. Some times they show excitement about meeting and then go silent when it is time to actually meet.My schedule makes things challenging. I work every other weekend. I work till 8pm 2-3 evenings a week. I play soccer, volleyball, or other activities 2-3 evenings a week. I would give up a night of volleyball or soccer for a fun date night.It feels like so much time and energy is wasted in jokes, clever messages, and communicating with matches that have no interest in meeting.What advice or suggestions do you have to help matches and conversations to lead to meet ups or dates?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.