I’m feeling super depressed because he isn’t over his ex...

When you start getting the butterflies when you think about him, but realize he still has feelings for someone else. Someone else with whom he has memories and so much more time to have loved together.

I’m a young woman [21] and I really like this super adorable guy, and we went out three times. But he started talking about his exes and how they had a rough breakup. And about how his ex drunk texts him that she wants to be friends and that she misses him. This drives me crazy with insecurity, jealousy, and loneliness!

And now I’m getting all these subtle hints that he is still into her. I don’t know what to say, other than that i feel so sad about the lost opportunity our relationship could have been.

Moreover, I’m not 100% if he wants to see me again. Last time I asked and he said “sure,” which just made me feel like crap.

I’ve realized I am someone who needs reassurance and a little bit of doting, overly sappy love from whoever I am with. I love the constant text messages and good night/good morning text messages. I miss them, my ex boyfriend used to send me them. But I am definitely over him.

Can anybody lend me some support, or sage words of advice? Thank you all <3



Submitted May 30, 2019 at 02:32AM

When you start getting the butterflies when you think about him, but realize he still has feelings for someone else. Someone else with whom he has memories and so much more time to have loved together.I’m a young woman [21] and I really like this super adorable guy, and we went out three times. But he started talking about his exes and how they had a rough breakup. And about how his ex drunk texts him that she wants to be friends and that she misses him. This drives me crazy with insecurity, jealousy, and loneliness!And now I’m getting all these subtle hints that he is still into her. I don’t know what to say, other than that i feel so sad about the lost opportunity our relationship could have been.Moreover, I’m not 100% if he wants to see me again. Last time I asked and he said “sure,” which just made me feel like crap.I’ve realized I am someone who needs reassurance and a little bit of doting, overly sappy love from whoever I am with. I love the constant text messages and good night/good morning text messages. I miss them, my ex boyfriend used to send me them. But I am definitely over him.Can anybody lend me some support, or sage words of advice? Thank you all <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.