Emotions leading up to your engagement and marriage?

I’m at a tipping point in my long-term relationship where marriage is the inevitable next step. I’m curious on other’s emotions felt during engagement and marriage, and your mindset during the serious conversations with your SO even prior to the engagement (i.e., ring shopping, etc.).

Were you excited and without doubts? Or did you experience loads of hesitance, and uncertainty, but pushed forward?

Would love to hear your thoughts and where your marriage stands today (i.e., still together, divorced, etc.).



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 09:24PM

I’m at a tipping point in my long-term relationship where marriage is the inevitable next step. I’m curious on other’s emotions felt during engagement and marriage, and your mindset during the serious conversations with your SO even prior to the engagement (i.e., ring shopping, etc.).Were you excited and without doubts? Or did you experience loads of hesitance, and uncertainty, but pushed forward?Would love to hear your thoughts and where your marriage stands today (i.e., still together, divorced, etc.).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.