Are looks everything?

So I’ve recently met this guy through work, we get on like a house on fire and have lots in common, but I don’t think I’m sexually attracted to him.

Apart from looks he’s pretty much everything I’m seeking - kind, ambitious, open-hearted, funny, intelligent. But we kissed for the first time the other night, and whilst it was nice and he was a good kisser, I just didn’t feel much (if any) movement below the belt. I definitely didn’t want to go home with him.

So my question is, should I keep getting to know him and see what happens? Or is that leading him on? I can’t think of anything worse than someone feeling like they are ‘settling’ for me - I think everyone deserves to meet someone who’s crazy about them.

So would it be selfish to keep seeing him knowing that that sexual connection might never develop? Or would it be superficial to rule him out based on looks if we get on otherwise?



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 05:34PM

So I’ve recently met this guy through work, we get on like a house on fire and have lots in common, but I don’t think I’m sexually attracted to him.Apart from looks he’s pretty much everything I’m seeking - kind, ambitious, open-hearted, funny, intelligent. But we kissed for the first time the other night, and whilst it was nice and he was a good kisser, I just didn’t feel much (if any) movement below the belt. I definitely didn’t want to go home with him.So my question is, should I keep getting to know him and see what happens? Or is that leading him on? I can’t think of anything worse than someone feeling like they are ‘settling’ for me - I think everyone deserves to meet someone who’s crazy about them.So would it be selfish to keep seeing him knowing that that sexual connection might never develop? Or would it be superficial to rule him out based on looks if we get on otherwise?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.