Since dating apps recycle potential matches

Since dating apps recycle potential matches, when you swipe opposite on somebody, they should tell you and then wish you luck next time your matches get recycled enough to see the same person.

On a side note, on OkCupid I have 110 women that like me, down from 119 last week, but I've never received a message from anyone (that means the basics of what I'm looking for anyways, like not already having kids), and I have never been told I have matched with anyone in their versions of the swiping game so I'm not entirely convinced those numbers are real and they're just there to push me to buy A-List



Submitted May 30, 2019 at 12:58AM

Since dating apps recycle potential matches, when you swipe opposite on somebody, they should tell you and then wish you luck next time your matches get recycled enough to see the same person.On a side note, on OkCupid I have 110 women that like me, down from 119 last week, but I've never received a message from anyone (that means the basics of what I'm looking for anyways, like not already having kids), and I have never been told I have matched with anyone in their versions of the swiping game so I'm not entirely convinced those numbers are real and they're just there to push me to buy A-List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.