36 M, What to wear on a first date?

Meeting a girl tomorrow at a wine bar. Online match, first time meeting. I kind of feel like dressing up a bit. Is a casual blazer too much? Like with black jeans? I’m tall, skinny, artsy. I just can never tell if I’m too mature or too immature so not sure how to dress for first dates.



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 07:32PM

Meeting a girl tomorrow at a wine bar. Online match, first time meeting. I kind of feel like dressing up a bit. Is a casual blazer too much? Like with black jeans? I’m tall, skinny, artsy. I just can never tell if I’m too mature or too immature so not sure how to dress for first dates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.