Should I Slide Into My Friend’s DMs

Ok so full context:

Last weekend I went out with some friends. (They’re more of my roommate’s friends from law school but I’ve gone out with them a several times. So while I’m not super close with them, I do know them enough to follow them on social media and they follow me back etc.) One of my roommate’s friends brought along a friend from undergrad while we spent the day kind of hopping from brewery to brewery in a group of about 8.

This was the first time I had met this girl but we seemed to hit it off really well. I thought she was really funny and cute and she seemed to show some interest in me as well (laughing a lot at what I was saying, making a lot of eye contact, teasing me about losing during a drinking game). The night ended kind of abruptly (the larger group just kind of split off and everyone did their own thing) so I never got the chance to ask for her number.

Is it creepy for me to message her friend on social media and mention that I wanted to give her my number? (I couldn’t find her social media directly to just give her a follow) I hate going about it that way because it feels kind of lame and creepy but I don’t think there’s a high chance I would see her again unless I try to reach out through our mutual friend.

I would really like to see this girl again if possible but I also don’t want to approach this the wrong way and come off as weird or creepy.

Plz help. I’m a pretty likable guy but also a nerd who doesn’t spend a lot of time flirting with women lol



Submitted May 30, 2019 at 04:15AM

Ok so full context:Last weekend I went out with some friends. (They’re more of my roommate’s friends from law school but I’ve gone out with them a several times. So while I’m not super close with them, I do know them enough to follow them on social media and they follow me back etc.) One of my roommate’s friends brought along a friend from undergrad while we spent the day kind of hopping from brewery to brewery in a group of about 8.This was the first time I had met this girl but we seemed to hit it off really well. I thought she was really funny and cute and she seemed to show some interest in me as well (laughing a lot at what I was saying, making a lot of eye contact, teasing me about losing during a drinking game). The night ended kind of abruptly (the larger group just kind of split off and everyone did their own thing) so I never got the chance to ask for her number.Is it creepy for me to message her friend on social media and mention that I wanted to give her my number? (I couldn’t find her social media directly to just give her a follow) I hate going about it that way because it feels kind of lame and creepy but I don’t think there’s a high chance I would see her again unless I try to reach out through our mutual friend.I would really like to see this girl again if possible but I also don’t want to approach this the wrong way and come off as weird or creepy.Plz help. I’m a pretty likable guy but also a nerd who doesn’t spend a lot of time flirting with women lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.