/u/zoidbergerest on Asexual guilt?

I’ve felt that a bit. To be honest it’s the major reason I don’t really want to seek out a relationship anymore. I will be incompatible with almost everyone that way and I really do strive to make my partner happy (in any way that is meaningful).

I think it’s important to be open with your partner about your asexuality, as you have been. At some point though, you should just trust that he’s okay if he says he is.

I definitely understand. It feels like you’re missing a little piece that so many others experience.





May 24, 2019 at 06:06AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.