Things are wack...

Ugh... I know, here goes another BS rant about dating being sucky...
Seriously though... Shit sucks.
So far, 80% over my ex gf, but I did thought I saw her a couple days ago and texted her to ask if that was her, she said no.
Anyway, been trying to do this Bumble thing and got some matches with a bit of chit chatting, but led to nothing because they didn't reply back.
Then, I've been like "picking up" girl customers from work, getting their numbers, etc but the one that did go on a date with me which was 3 months ago led to just being friends even though we did kiss and she said she wanted to take it slow... blows.
Then, I got a number yesterday and we texted for a bit and once I asked to hang out, she said what time, but because I stopped telling them a time that way they can't say, "oh, no i cant at that time" so I what I do is that I ask what time works for them... lmao
Anyway, she didn't respond afterwards... freaking girl....
She was kind of cute, yet nothing...
I'm being rejected from pretty much all girls. From good looking to alright looking to just eh... The fuck is going on?
Is my vibe wrong?

I'm alright looking, tall, fit, I work out/eat right, have my own place, my own car and yet... stuck in a rut dating wise.

My last resort is coming down to going to clubs/bars alone and picking up girls there or just talking to every cute girl that I cross paths with on a daily basis...
So... Any advice on my BS, motivation or anything is appreciated.



Submitted May 24, 2019 at 02:32AM

Ugh... I know, here goes another BS rant about dating being sucky...Seriously though... Shit sucks.So far, 80% over my ex gf, but I did thought I saw her a couple days ago and texted her to ask if that was her, she said no.Anyway, been trying to do this Bumble thing and got some matches with a bit of chit chatting, but led to nothing because they didn't reply back.Then, I've been like "picking up" girl customers from work, getting their numbers, etc but the one that did go on a date with me which was 3 months ago led to just being friends even though we did kiss and she said she wanted to take it slow... blows.Then, I got a number yesterday and we texted for a bit and once I asked to hang out, she said what time, but because I stopped telling them a time that way they can't say, "oh, no i cant at that time" so I what I do is that I ask what time works for them... lmaoAnyway, she didn't respond afterwards... freaking girl....She was kind of cute, yet nothing...I'm being rejected from pretty much all girls. From good looking to alright looking to just eh... The fuck is going on?Is my vibe wrong?I'm alright looking, tall, fit, I work out/eat right, have my own place, my own car and yet... stuck in a rut dating wise.My last resort is coming down to going to clubs/bars alone and picking up girls there or just talking to every cute girl that I cross paths with on a daily basis...So... Any advice on my BS, motivation or anything is appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.