I [19M] Feel Really Scared of Not Being Able To Have An Attractive Girlfriend In My Entire Life

Just like the title says, I fear living a life without an attractive girlfriend and I need advice on how to have such an attractive girlfriend.

In high school, every time I asked my crushes, I was rejected due to not being as attractive as they wanted their ideal boyfriends to be, despite me being as kind to them as possible. In university, other attractive girls ostracized me for my life-long sobriety, labeling me as immature and humiliating me because of it.

I've always practiced good hygiene and showered every day to make myself look more attractive, but I still feel afraid of being rejected and I wish I was the most attractive man on Earth. I tried dating apps but to no avail as no real girl matched with me because the only ones that did were BOTS.

And please, no more "you have a lot of time remaining" because I feel the need to date prior to senior year at University (I just completed freshman year). And I am afraid that all the pretty girls will end up taken really soon and that's partly why I have very little time remaining.

I just wish I can get an attractive girlfriend as soon as possible before they all become taken by other guys. Any possible advice please? I wish there was someone out there who would be willing to hear me out and go on a date with me.



Submitted May 24, 2019 at 01:32AM

Just like the title says, I fear living a life without an attractive girlfriend and I need advice on how to have such an attractive girlfriend.In high school, every time I asked my crushes, I was rejected due to not being as attractive as they wanted their ideal boyfriends to be, despite me being as kind to them as possible. In university, other attractive girls ostracized me for my life-long sobriety, labeling me as immature and humiliating me because of it.I've always practiced good hygiene and showered every day to make myself look more attractive, but I still feel afraid of being rejected and I wish I was the most attractive man on Earth. I tried dating apps but to no avail as no real girl matched with me because the only ones that did were BOTS.And please, no more "you have a lot of time remaining" because I feel the need to date prior to senior year at University (I just completed freshman year). And I am afraid that all the pretty girls will end up taken really soon and that's partly why I have very little time remaining.I just wish I can get an attractive girlfriend as soon as possible before they all become taken by other guys. Any possible advice please? I wish there was someone out there who would be willing to hear me out and go on a date with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.