In love with someone who by all accounts, may never love me back.

I am a grade A idiot for letting such a thing happen to me again. After having a bad experience with a gold digger did i solemnly swear that i wouldn't foist myself recklessly into an emotional state for someone again.

And yet, here we are.

She is my best friend- if not a bit shy, we play games together, talk about stuff, and pretty much message each other every day. It's beautiful, and so is she.

But the thing is, as much as i resisted, as much as i knew that she was still getting over a bad relationship, i started having feelings for her, and now they're stronger than a titanium re-enforced structural beam.

The reason why this all pains me so is that for every night i dream about her and every day i think about her, is that when it comes to emotions, and emotionally heavy conversation, she kind of shuts down in response. And secondly, i wouldn't want to ruin such a great friendship over the sake of my feelings.

So, i feel- unless she of her own accord feels for me what i feel for her, she will never know my true desire burning in my heart with every beat, and for the time being, my feelings must remain a secret, while I do everything in my power to make sure she is happy. It isn't perfect, but as long as my beloved is happy, then it is all i can do.

It's good to get this unrequited love off of my chest, reddit.

Thank you.



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 03:51PM

I am a grade A idiot for letting such a thing happen to me again. After having a bad experience with a gold digger did i solemnly swear that i wouldn't foist myself recklessly into an emotional state for someone again.And yet, here we are.She is my best friend- if not a bit shy, we play games together, talk about stuff, and pretty much message each other every day. It's beautiful, and so is she.But the thing is, as much as i resisted, as much as i knew that she was still getting over a bad relationship, i started having feelings for her, and now they're stronger than a titanium re-enforced structural beam.The reason why this all pains me so is that for every night i dream about her and every day i think about her, is that when it comes to emotions, and emotionally heavy conversation, she kind of shuts down in response. And secondly, i wouldn't want to ruin such a great friendship over the sake of my feelings.So, i feel- unless she of her own accord feels for me what i feel for her, she will never know my true desire burning in my heart with every beat, and for the time being, my feelings must remain a secret, while I do everything in my power to make sure she is happy. It isn't perfect, but as long as my beloved is happy, then it is all i can do.It's good to get this unrequited love off of my chest, reddit.Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.