Is not going to College a "reasonable" deal breaker?

The last woman I dated told me my red flag was I didn't go to college and It's really been bothering me, especially since her parents paid for her to go to college. I mean I'm an intelligent guy and I worked 2 jobs w/health insurance (50-60 hours a week), live with roommates and 100% support myself.

What makes it even worse is she apologized. Like crying and asking for forgiveness. She said I was the best man she ever dated. She said that I was the only man she dated who ever did things for her and wanted nothing in return and she had been previously engaged TWICE. She said I was the only man she enjoyed having sex with. She described sex with other men as just laying back and waiting for it to be over.

But I STILL wasn't good enough.

Seriously am I going to be alone because I didn't go to college? Is that REALLY a deal breaker?

Also i find it funny how our generation accepts living at home with your parents because of the economy but me not going to college for the same economic reasons makes me undateable garbage.



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 10:10PM

The last woman I dated told me my red flag was I didn't go to college and It's really been bothering me, especially since her parents paid for her to go to college. I mean I'm an intelligent guy and I worked 2 jobs w/health insurance (50-60 hours a week), live with roommates and 100% support myself.What makes it even worse is she apologized. Like crying and asking for forgiveness. She said I was the best man she ever dated. She said that I was the only man she dated who ever did things for her and wanted nothing in return and she had been previously engaged TWICE. She said I was the only man she enjoyed having sex with. She described sex with other men as just laying back and waiting for it to be over.But I STILL wasn't good enough.Seriously am I going to be alone because I didn't go to college? Is that REALLY a deal breaker?Also i find it funny how our generation accepts living at home with your parents because of the economy but me not going to college for the same economic reasons makes me undateable garbage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.