Is dating at 13 a bad idea?

Yes, I am 13 and I think im in love with someone but they don't love me back.

We remain great friends and I help her through her times of need but I remain wondering. "Why do I even try even though I know its not going to work out in the end".

But as time goes on (like the last 3 days) I asked myself "Is dating this early on a bad idea?" I even started asking myself what love meant.

So if any of you fellow redditors have advice on what to do then feel free to say in chat. Tbh I would ask my friends but they would probably just goof of and tease so I came here lol.

I could change my apperance possibly. I am fat, smelly boy who basically wears pajamas to school. But in reality I do all I can to make people around me happy even though I cant find it for myself... So basically bad outside golden inside dealio

-A Young and lost boy



Submitted May 24, 2019 at 02:40AM

Yes, I am 13 and I think im in love with someone but they don't love me back.We remain great friends and I help her through her times of need but I remain wondering. "Why do I even try even though I know its not going to work out in the end".But as time goes on (like the last 3 days) I asked myself "Is dating this early on a bad idea?" I even started asking myself what love meant.So if any of you fellow redditors have advice on what to do then feel free to say in chat. Tbh I would ask my friends but they would probably just goof of and tease so I came here lol.I could change my apperance possibly. I am fat, smelly boy who basically wears pajamas to school. But in reality I do all I can to make people around me happy even though I cant find it for myself... So basically bad outside golden inside dealio-A Young and lost boy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.