/u/southpawFA on Tired of sex = maturity

I've thought the same thing as you. I worry that my secret of being a virgin would be exposed, and that I would be horrendously peltered with constant mockery and derision because of it. I sometimes feel as if I had sex for once, then all the pressure would be over because I'd have nothing to hide from there. I'm sex repulsed as well, so it's weird to me. However, our society just tends to think that if you've never had sex, then you must be some disorder or something. It's wonky and wack, but people really think and believe this. So, I guard my secret very tightly and deeply. I can't just openly confess it to anyone. The aspersions I imagine would be so incredibly numerous and insulting.





May 24, 2019 at 04:03AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.