Can I tell a guy I need a way different kissing style, after date one?

First date was all around awesome. I could see myself clicking with this guy.

Concluded with him asking if he could kiss me, to which I said yes. The kissing was just awful. Super forceful, full of tongue, and scratchy from his mustache.

Kissing is crazy important to me, and I cannot see myself getting to the next level of sexy with someone who kisses like that - it’s a turn off.

I’m inclined to go ahead and just make the suggestion/request on our next date, if it goes as well as the first. But I’m here for advice, clearly. Maybe that is guaranteed to end badly. :/

It’s been a long time since I’ve liked someone who didn’t come with baked-in kissing skills. Maybe that’s not even something that can be fixed?

Edit to add: guy is in his mid-30s, so a correction (however nicely couched) might feel like an assault on his long-term MO. I think this is my concern. Thanks to those who have chimed in already!!!



Submitted May 24, 2019 at 05:51AM

First date was all around awesome. I could see myself clicking with this guy.Concluded with him asking if he could kiss me, to which I said yes. The kissing was just awful. Super forceful, full of tongue, and scratchy from his mustache.Kissing is crazy important to me, and I cannot see myself getting to the next level of sexy with someone who kisses like that - it’s a turn off.I’m inclined to go ahead and just make the suggestion/request on our next date, if it goes as well as the first. But I’m here for advice, clearly. Maybe that is guaranteed to end badly. :/It’s been a long time since I’ve liked someone who didn’t come with baked-in kissing skills. Maybe that’s not even something that can be fixed?Edit to add: guy is in his mid-30s, so a correction (however nicely couched) might feel like an assault on his long-term MO. I think this is my concern. Thanks to those who have chimed in already!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.