Can we talk about the unsolicited dick-pic?

Just got into a conversation on another thread about this and thought I'd open it up to conversation here.

I don't know any women that enjoy getting a dick-pick from a guy on OLD, particularly before they have met, yet the practice is very common.

What do you think about it all?



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 10:55PM

Just got into a conversation on another thread about this and thought I'd open it up to conversation here.I don't know any women that enjoy getting a dick-pick from a guy on OLD, particularly before they have met, yet the practice is very common.What do you think about it all?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.