/u/niky45 on This Wikipedia article section

obligatory "not all priests" statement... but far too many (as in, one is already too many). from all orders. and up 'till now, all the church has done was covering it up. not cool.

yes there are bad apples everywhere... but you're supposed to throw them out, not keep them hidden so the worms can propagate freely.

note, I'm not religious anymore (I define myself as an agnostic), but I was raised as a catholic christian.





May 24, 2019 at 06:23AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.