Is my wife's sexual fantasy bad or foreshadowing something, or am I looking too much into things?

She has this fantasty which doesn't bother me at all and am glad to play it during sex, as it's pretty fun. But I wonder if her cravings signify something.

The fantasy is that it's me, and I'm either a boss of a company or a school teacher and she's either my secretary at work or a school girl. Either way, in each fantasy I'm cheating on my imaginary wife to have sex with the secretary or school girl (my wife). So, like she's playing the mistress in another man's marriage.

Am I crazy or this some kind of hidden desire? Thanks in advance, Reddit.



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 07:54PM

She has this fantasty which doesn't bother me at all and am glad to play it during sex, as it's pretty fun. But I wonder if her cravings signify something.The fantasy is that it's me, and I'm either a boss of a company or a school teacher and she's either my secretary at work or a school girl. Either way, in each fantasy I'm cheating on my imaginary wife to have sex with the secretary or school girl (my wife). So, like she's playing the mistress in another man's marriage.Am I crazy or this some kind of hidden desire? Thanks in advance, Reddit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.