Do any of those get your ex back programs work?

Hey, more into my career, but I'd like to one day get back with an ex. I see all those dating programs on techniques for this. Of course, I do not want to be manipulative; while, at the same time taking into account approaching a female to reconcile issues is just different from a male.

At the same time, I'm definitely not interested in any program that encourages you to make her jealous by dating someone else. Are there any good courses on flirting or how to approach repairing a relationship* damaged from us meeting each other to early? (both of us had tons of family baggage.)

*friendship then dating, usually works the best for me



Submitted May 24, 2019 at 02:49AM

Hey, more into my career, but I'd like to one day get back with an ex. I see all those dating programs on techniques for this. Of course, I do not want to be manipulative; while, at the same time taking into account approaching a female to reconcile issues is just different from a male.At the same time, I'm definitely not interested in any program that encourages you to make her jealous by dating someone else. Are there any good courses on flirting or how to approach repairing a relationship* damaged from us meeting each other to early? (both of us had tons of family baggage.)*friendship then dating, usually works the best for me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.