The Problem With Showing Interest First...

So I have a problem. I feel like, when I approach a guy and start making conversation with him (very easy for me to do), all this leads to is him faking interest in me because I've shown my cards. He knows that if I didn't find him attractive or interesting, I wouldn't have approached.

So what he does is, he will pretend to want a relationship, keep showing up, asking me on dates, "the chase," and getting really into learning more about me. He will stick around for months and wait months of dating to hookup.

And he does this to essential never commit to me when I bring up "the talk" after a couple months. Basically trying to turn me into a FWB.

Should I never be approaching men because of this happening?



Submitted May 11, 2019 at 06:23AM

So I have a problem. I feel like, when I approach a guy and start making conversation with him (very easy for me to do), all this leads to is him faking interest in me because I've shown my cards. He knows that if I didn't find him attractive or interesting, I wouldn't have approached.​So what he does is, he will pretend to want a relationship, keep showing up, asking me on dates, "the chase," and getting really into learning more about me. He will stick around for months and wait months of dating to hookup.​And he does this to essential never commit to me when I bring up "the talk" after a couple months. Basically trying to turn me into a FWB.​Should I never be approaching men because of this happening?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.