Goodbye to my one and only true love.

Dear lover, I love you so much that I have to give up on you. It’s been fun hanging out with you and I still remember the day where you celebrated my birthday with me.

I can’t forget the warmth of the jacket that I shared with you that day, it makes me so happy to be loved a little, even if I misinterpreted your meaning of sharing the jacket with me as love.

I regretted not being there for you as I promised but we just left each other’s lives unknowingly. I know you have tons of suitors out there and it’s a miracle if you accepted me, but I still want to say thank you for all this while.

Goodbye my love, it’s time for me to move on.



Submitted May 10, 2019 at 02:27PM

Dear lover, I love you so much that I have to give up on you. It’s been fun hanging out with you and I still remember the day where you celebrated my birthday with me.I can’t forget the warmth of the jacket that I shared with you that day, it makes me so happy to be loved a little, even if I misinterpreted your meaning of sharing the jacket with me as love.I regretted not being there for you as I promised but we just left each other’s lives unknowingly. I know you have tons of suitors out there and it’s a miracle if you accepted me, but I still want to say thank you for all this while.Goodbye my love, it’s time for me to move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.