My wife (39F) has likely been cheating on me(40M) for some time. How do I stop this from damaging my children's relationship with their mom because they look up to her.

My best friend just send me video of my wife kissing and walking hand in hand exiting a motel with a man I know.she told me she had a nephrology meeting that day (she is a MD).

At the moment I am out of the country ,working at a resort I own (passed down the family ) and my 2 sons (ages 18 and 19) are learning to manage the place.

The crazy thing is the guy is a private eye surgeon who stays over at the resort every year holds meetings with over 400 guests . This means that a lot has been happening whilst I was busy managing the business.

I am now considering not going back and relinquishing my greencard and paying emigration tax at the Embassy. Calling her out on it and asking for a divorce without alimony , she can keep the house and all her savings , I have non over there anyway..

My boys think I am due to go back to their mom in 2 weeks.i feel like they are going to sense something is up at some point .

I don't want my son's to hate their mom , how do I navigate this situation . How do I keep my boys image of their mom pure .

TL;DR: how do I protect my sons from finding out, that their mom has likely been cheating on me for some time. Should I try to arrange the divorce from abroad .



Submitted May 11, 2019 at 06:02AM

My best friend just send me video of my wife kissing and walking hand in hand exiting a motel with a man I know.she told me she had a nephrology meeting that day (she is a MD).At the moment I am out of the country ,working at a resort I own (passed down the family ) and my 2 sons (ages 18 and 19) are learning to manage the place.The crazy thing is the guy is a private eye surgeon who stays over at the resort every year holds meetings with over 400 guests . This means that a lot has been happening whilst I was busy managing the business.I am now considering not going back and relinquishing my greencard and paying emigration tax at the Embassy. Calling her out on it and asking for a divorce without alimony , she can keep the house and all her savings , I have non over there anyway..My boys think I am due to go back to their mom in 2 weeks.i feel like they are going to sense something is up at some point .I don't want my son's to hate their mom , how do I navigate this situation . How do I keep my boys image of their mom pure .TL;DR: how do I protect my sons from finding out, that their mom has likely been cheating on me for some time. Should I try to arrange the divorce from abroad .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.