A love that had to end

Thank you for coming into my life and showing me what love truly was again. You lit up the fireworks inside me, the first I’d felt in a long long time.

Thank you for loving me deeply and passionately. For taking time out your day to make me feel special. For holding my hand in public, wrapping your arms around me and kissing me when you knew people were watching.

Thank you for the long conversations late at night when we were wrapped under the covers. The love you provided me with in such a short period of time, I will never forget.

I can’t quite believe the ways you made me feel in the short three months we knew each other, and I’ll never again think that love has to develop over a long span of time.

You taught me that love isn’t about the length but about the depth. I am truly, truly thankful for you allowing me to be a part of your journey and you a part of mine.

You were my deepest love in the shortest space of time and my god I hope you find this kind of love again that will last you a lifetime even if that may not be with me.



Submitted May 11, 2019 at 02:17AM

Thank you for coming into my life and showing me what love truly was again. You lit up the fireworks inside me, the first I’d felt in a long long time.Thank you for loving me deeply and passionately. For taking time out your day to make me feel special. For holding my hand in public, wrapping your arms around me and kissing me when you knew people were watching.Thank you for the long conversations late at night when we were wrapped under the covers. The love you provided me with in such a short period of time, I will never forget.I can’t quite believe the ways you made me feel in the short three months we knew each other, and I’ll never again think that love has to develop over a long span of time.You taught me that love isn’t about the length but about the depth. I am truly, truly thankful for you allowing me to be a part of your journey and you a part of mine.You were my deepest love in the shortest space of time and my god I hope you find this kind of love again that will last you a lifetime even if that may not be with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.