I can never get to the point of asking a woman out on a date (online): what am I doing wrong?

I'm a guy in my late 20s.

So, I'm on bumble, tinder, and hinge. It's sort of rare that I get a match.

I typically open up with a casual question or joke.

90% of the time they either unmatch or don't respond.

I've gotten a girl's number before, but she flaked out when I called her.

I'm just thinking online dating is rigged; here is what I see:

______________________________________________________________

5'6 little guys claiming they're 6 feet tall.

Guy lying about how rich they are.

Even lying about their degrees.



Submitted May 11, 2019 at 05:31AM

I'm a guy in my late 20s.So, I'm on bumble, tinder, and hinge. It's sort of rare that I get a match.I typically open up with a casual question or joke.90% of the time they either unmatch or don't respond.I've gotten a girl's number before, but she flaked out when I called her.I'm just thinking online dating is rigged; here is what I see:______________________________________________________________5'6 little guys claiming they're 6 feet tall.Guy lying about how rich they are.Even lying about their degrees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.