Missed opportunity

Major work crush. 99% sure he feels the same way. Been flirting for the past month and tonight spent the entire afternoon/evening talking and flirting at a work event. Was hoping he'd ask me for a drink afterwards but he didn't. We left together which he initiated and I was almost sure he was gonna ask me to meet at the local bar but another co-worker caught up to us and it didn't happen.

So now I think I just need to ask him out. But I don't know how!

Do I text him and ask? He kept joking tonight saying how he's comfortable showing the other more playful side of him so I was thinking of texting and being like I like that side of you- I wanna see more of it, let's meet at such-and-such a place. We don't really text, we mostly just talk at work.

Or do I wait till in-person?!?! Wait till we are together again or make a way to go talk to him?!?!

I've never in my 33 years asked someone out...



Submitted May 11, 2019 at 04:32AM

Major work crush. 99% sure he feels the same way. Been flirting for the past month and tonight spent the entire afternoon/evening talking and flirting at a work event. Was hoping he'd ask me for a drink afterwards but he didn't. We left together which he initiated and I was almost sure he was gonna ask me to meet at the local bar but another co-worker caught up to us and it didn't happen.So now I think I just need to ask him out. But I don't know how!Do I text him and ask? He kept joking tonight saying how he's comfortable showing the other more playful side of him so I was thinking of texting and being like I like that side of you- I wanna see more of it, let's meet at such-and-such a place. We don't really text, we mostly just talk at work.Or do I wait till in-person?!?! Wait till we are together again or make a way to go talk to him?!?!I've never in my 33 years asked someone out...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.