Hey uhhh how do I figure out what I'm doing wrong when the only 3 girls I've ever been interested in grow to see me as a brother figure and date someone with the same name as me. Asking for a friend.

But for real guys. It really hurts. I always get super into someone, and talk to them but it ends with is being. "Like family" instead of together. I'm not being an incel and whipping out the friendzone but it seriously hurts. Especially trying not to drop someone I've grown to like even more over time, even though all they talk about is something that makes me so bummed.

Idk how to flirt or anything. I'm lost guys. Idek where to post this.



Submitted May 11, 2019 at 04:19AM

But for real guys. It really hurts. I always get super into someone, and talk to them but it ends with is being. "Like family" instead of together. I'm not being an incel and whipping out the friendzone but it seriously hurts. Especially trying not to drop someone I've grown to like even more over time, even though all they talk about is something that makes me so bummed.Idk how to flirt or anything. I'm lost guys. Idek where to post this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.