Need idea to celebrate 5th year anniversary at home. Wife just gave birth :)

Hi,
Wife just gave birth to our 2nd daughter and since we're staying at home I have no idea what to do for our 5th wedding anniversary. Wife said to "just not make it a typical day".  She's not asking for a gift so I want to do something special at home.  I'd like to make her feel special since she had a little rough delivery of our 2nd daughter.  First kid is a 3 years old so I think both would enjoy something nice. She's 33 and I'm 45. She likes thoughtful gestures, eating good food, pampering stuff to give you an idea.  So far I'm thinking to hire a chef to come to our house.

Any good ideas? Thx!

Report Quote · Love it



Submitted May 10, 2019 at 04:18PM

Hi,Wife just gave birth to our 2nd daughter and since we're staying at home I have no idea what to do for our 5th wedding anniversary. Wife said to "just not make it a typical day".  She's not asking for a gift so I want to do something special at home.  I'd like to make her feel special since she had a little rough delivery of our 2nd daughter.  First kid is a 3 years old so I think both would enjoy something nice. She's 33 and I'm 45. She likes thoughtful gestures, eating good food, pampering stuff to give you an idea.  So far I'm thinking to hire a chef to come to our house.Any good ideas? Thx!Report Quote · Love it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.